up until March 10, 2021
All-Ukrainian Research and Practice Conference "Contemporary Transformations of International Business"
Karazin University is pleased to invite everyone interested to participate in the IV All-Ukrainian Research and Practice Conference “Contemporary Transformations of International Business” to be held online on the ZOOM platform on March 31, 2021.
Conference organizer: Department of International Business and Economic Theory of the School of International Economic Relations and Travel Business.
Conference focus areas:
– international business development in conditions of global uncertainty;
– institutional transformations of national economies in response to world economic trends;
– national factors of international business transformations;
– sectoral transformations of international business;
– modern problems of international business management;
– global finance of international business.
Materials submission deadline: March 10, 2021
References formatting (PDF, 211 Kb)
Information letter (PDF, 453 Kb)
|International Research Conference of Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral Students and Young Scientists "Sociology in (Post) Modernity"|
up until March 1, 2021