Web site: https://interadiscoordinat.wixsite.com/interadis
International Students Integration and Adaptation/INTERADIS (619451-EPP-1-2020-1-NL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP)
The project is funded by the European Commission
Project duration: 15.11.2020 – 14.11.2023
To integrate international students into the Ukrainian and European educational space by the means of cultural, ethnic, social and academic assets.
Specific objectives of the project:
- To develop and implement the Roadmap that includes all aspects of international students integration and adaptation.
- To improve the quality of training and administrative services for international students.
- To upgrade qualifications of administrative and academic staff.
- To create a tolerant multicultural international environment at Ukrainian HEIs.
- To disseminate the project results among Ukrainian HEIs.
- Learning the EU experience.
- Development of internationalization capacity.
- Modernization of administrative procedures.
- Development and implementation of Roadmap of international students integration.
- Development and piloting of the course for adaptation of international students.
- Modernization of university infrastructure.
- Adaptation of educational programs for international students.
- Training and mobility activities.
- Quality management.
- Dissemination of the project results.
- Project management.
- Roadmap that includes all aspects of international students integration developed.
- Trained staff.
- Increased quality of training and administrative services.
- More favourable environment for international students created.
- Project results disseminated.
The consortium comprises the following partners:
- Netherlands Business Academy, the Netherlands – grant holder
- Foggia University, Italy;
- Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Amberg-Weiden, Germany;
- Mykolas Romeris University, Lithuania;
- “KROK” University, Ukraine;
- Yurii Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine;
- National University of Water and Environmental Engineering, Ukraine;
- Mariupol State University, Ukraine;
- Sumy National Agrarian University, Ukraine;
- V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine;
- Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Ukraine;
- Odesa National Polytechnic University, Ukraine;
- Ukrainian State Center for International Education, Ukraine;
- Hultgren Nachhaltigkeitsberatung UG, Germany.
At Karazin University, the project is implemented by Karazin Business School together with the Institute of International Education for Study and Research.
Project manager: Yu. M. Kvitka