The project goal is to integrate Dual Higher Education (DHE) in the partner countries, and to improve individual employability and development, increase suitability and continuity between the demands of the professional world and the initial training of university students, and achieve greater economic efficiency and social integration.
Project specific objectives:
- To identify the needs and specific requirements of companies in different industrial sectors and businesses for DHE and to find companies willing to participate in pilot implementations of DHE;
- To develop a flexible and generic Dual Higher Education Model (DHEM) to support different needs and interests of employers, higher education institutions (HEIs) and students in different industrial and business sectors and to provide recommendations to HEIs for implementation of Dual Higher Education;
- To test the specific DHE models generated from the developed generic DHEM, by realizing their pilot implementations during the project and to analyze achieved results;
- To propose changes to legislation/regulations to adapt Dual Higher Education in the partner countries.
- Preparatory stage,
- Developing a flexible and generic Dual Higher Education Model,
- Creating legal and other conditions for the introduction of Dual Higher Education,
- Pilot testing of the flexible and generic DHEM,
- Quality assurance and monitoring,
- Dissemination, use of results and sustainability,
- Project management.
- Report on review of needs and recommendations regarding DHE based on companies’ needs;
- Flexible and generic DHEMs developed;
- Guidelines on DHE implementation;
- Documents on description and concept of the specific DHEMs;
- Material for the specific Dual Study Programs elaborated;
- Analysis of the results of pilot testing of each of the specific DHEM;
- Final conference proceedings.
- Academy of Economic Studies, Moldova – grant holder
- Duale Hochschule Baden-Wuerttemberg (DHBW), Germany,
- Universitat de Lleida, Spain,
- Varna University of Management, Bulgaria,
- Akademia WS, Poland,
- European Policy Development and Research Institute, Maribor, Slovenia,
- Technical University of Moldova,
- Free International University of Moldova,
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Research of Moldova,
- Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine,
- “KROK” University, Ukraine,
- V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine,
- Odesa National University of Economics, Ukraine,
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
At Karazin University, the project is implemented by Karazin Business School.
Project manager: Yu. M. Kvitka